- Human Services
- Community Development & Housing
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program
HOME Investment Partnerships Program
HOME Developer Program
HOME is a flexible program designed to work in partnership with local nonprofit and/or for-profit groups to fund a wide range of activities that build, buy, and/or rehabilitate affordable housing for rent or homeownership. The purposes of the HOME program are:
- Expand the supply of affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing
- Preserve and improve the existing residential areas through rehabilitation of existing housing
- Strengthen public-private partnerships to further affordable housing development
- Promote the development of Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDO's) and their role as affordable housing developers and sponsors
- Provide gap financing that will make housing development feasible with costs affordable to low-income residents
HOME Applications, Developer's Guide & Appendices
- Appendix A HOME Rent Limits (PDF)
- Appendix B HOME Income Limits (PDF)
- Appendix C Allowance for Tenant-Furnished Utilities (PDF)
- Appendix D FY 2022 Homeownership Sales Limits
- Appendix E FY 2022 Maximum Per-Unit Subsidy Limit
- Appendix F Conflict of Interest Questionnaire 2022 (PDF)
- Appendix G Political Contributions 2022 (PDF)
- Burlington County HOME Investment Partnerships Program - Homeownership Projects 2022
- Burlington County HOME Investment Partnerships Program - Rental Projects 2022
- HOME Developer's Guide 2022 (PDF)
- HOME Funded Affordable Rental Housing 2022
Please note: The Developer’s Guide appendices A through E may change annually due to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) annual updates.
- Davenport Village Environmental Review Record
- NJ Housing Search
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program Federal Rules and Regulations 24 CFR Part 92
For questions regarding the County’s HOME Investment Partnerships Program, please contact Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development at 609-265-5380 or send an email.
First-Time Homebuyer Program
Burlington County receives an allocation of HOME Investment Partnership Program funds each year from the federal government to provide assistance to low-and moderate-income residents through a variety of local housing-related projects. The Board of County Commissioners has designated a portion of these funds to be made available through the First-Time Homebuyer Program, which is administered by the Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development.
The First-Time Homebuyer Program provides direct financial assistance to low-income Burlington County residents to help with the purchase of a first home. Eligible applicants may receive a loan for up to $4,000 in closing cost assistance and low-income applicants may receive an additional $5,000 toward his/her down payment.
Program Brochure & Income Guidelines
For questions regarding the county’s First-Time Homebuyer Program, please contact Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development at 609-265-5450 or send an email.