Child Support Unit

The Child Support Unit is responsible for serving civil warrants issued by the Burlington County Superior Court for parents who have failed to pay child support judgments. Those individuals who refuse to surrender themselves and resolve the matter are located, taken into custody, and often lodged in the Burlington County Jail until a court appearance can be arranged before a Superior Court Judge.

For any questions or concerns please contact the Child Support Unit at 609-265-5463.