How to make an appointment for the Search Room at the County Clerk’s office in Burlington County
As of July 27, 2020, only the Search room in the Mount Holly office, at 50 Rancocas Road, 3rd floor will open, by appointment only.
Please read our guidelines, as they will be enforced:
- No walk-ins will be allowed, must have an appointment.
- Two sessions will be available, 8:30am until 11:30am, and 12:30 until 3:30pm. This is to ensure cleaning in between sessions will occur.
- Only 4 appointments for each session will be allowed.
- Appointments will be taken in order as email is received, only one session per day per person. Please provide your full name, phone number with your request.
- Upon entering the building, you are required to wear a mask and your temperature will be taken and must be below the current CDC/Health Department recommendation to enter.
Safety precautions for all:
- Keyboard covers will be provided upon walking into the office, please place on your keyboard, then dispose of at the end of your visit
- Please bring your own pens and materials
- If printing materials, you are required to come to the front desk, provide the tray Id number and the documents will be given to you. Under no circumstance can you go behind the employee’s desk and retrieve printed materials
- Always maintain six feet distance from others whenever possible, mask must be worn at all times.
- With only 4 searchers in at a time, 2 searchers on each side of the room, using the computers at each end
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. The procedures and the availability of the search room may change at any time with little or no notice.
*Staff available between 9am and 3pm to add money to buttons. Plan accordingly.
**If you need only one or few documents, such as your own deed or mortgage, please email CountyClerk@co.burlington.nj.us We will gladly email you the documents or make other arrangements.
To search our records, including archives, online-from home, without the watermark, please utilize this service, our goal is to help reduce the time needed in the office.
To make an appointment, please email: