News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/18/2020 1:01:27 PM to 6/18/2020 2:14:48 PM.
Home - County News
Posted on: June 18, 2020
[ARCHIVED] July 7th Primary
What you need to know:
- Primary Election is July 7 and will be primarily vote-by-mail
- All Republicans and Democrats will receive a vote-by-mail ballot
- Limited polling locations will be open on Election Day, but voters will not be able to vote in a machine.
- Residents should remember to return vote-by-mail ballots
- Residents do not need a stamp
- The address must show through the window in the envelop