Join the Freeholder Board in collecting backpacks and back
to school supplies now through Wednesday, August 14th!
We need the following items: backpacks, folders, notebooks,
lined loose paper, scissors, blue and black pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners,
colored pencils, erasers, glue sticks, graph paper, highlighters, markers, hand sanitizer &
Drop off bins will at the following locations:
· Human Services Building in Westampton
· Freeholders’ Office in the Administration Building in Mount Holly
· Health Department in Westampton
· Public Safety Building in Westampton
· Resource Conservation at 50 Rancocas Road in Mount Holly
· Prosecutor’s Office in the Administration Building in Mount Holly
· Administrative Office at Smithville Park in Eastampton
· County Store at the Moorestown Mall
For more information, contact Charlene Webster at email@example.com.