ID Cards

Employee Identification Cards are the property of Burlington County and must be returned to the Payroll Department upon separation from employment. If the card is not returned, a $10 deduction will be made to your final paycheck. If you turn it in after that, your money will be returned to you either in the next pay cycle or by way of a check from the Burlington County Treasurer's Office. If your ID is lost, you are responsible to pay $10.