Report A Problem

To make it as easy as possible for you to report a problem we have a number of ways for you to contact us.

Federal Clean Water Act

If you see an individual or a business dumping pollutants into catch basins or storm drains, call and report it. Under the Federal Clean Water Act, persons or companies found dumping anything into storm drains can be fined. You should also report dirty or clogged catch basins that need cleaning.


All calls and contact information are confidential and can be done anonymously.

Contact Methods

You can call 609-726-7300.

You may also mail:

The County of Burlington Highway Department
P.O. Box 6000
Mount Holly, NJ 08060-6000