This unit funds alcohol and drug abuse treatment planning and programs for county residents.
Learn about the Children’s Inter-Agency Coordinating Committee.
Learn about the Human Services Advisory Council.
All drivers who are convicted of a DUI or refusal of a breathalyzer are required to complete this program.
Learn about the Mental Health Board.
- Burlington County Narcan flyer 2022 (PDF)
- 2021 Mental Health Resource Guide (PDF)
- October is National Youth Substance Use Prevention Month
- DCF - Hotlines for Kids (PDF)
- DCF - Children's System of Care
- Looking For a Designated, Safe Location to Dispose of Prescriptions? Find a current list of safe medication disposal locations in Burl Co here
- MHANJ's Bell Newsletter -- BIPOC MH Month, Strategies, Events, Groups ++
- Burlington Recovery Center - CARES Brochure
- Burlington Recovery Center Virtual Support Services - Zoom Meeting (PDF)
- Covid Counseling 1 (PDF)
- Covid Counseling 2 (PDF)
- LBGTQ Resource List (PDF)
Announcements & Reports
- December is National Impaired Driving Prevention Month, a time to raise awareness of the consequences of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. A Proclamation on National Impaired Driving Prevention Month, 2021 | The White House
Each HSAC completed a county-specific needs assessment report that discussed findings related to six basic need areas and seven specialized need areas in their individual counties. These reports discuss the scope and nature of each need area, as well as local considerations, i.e. resources and timeframes for addressing, for priority needs areas.