49 Rancocas Road
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060

Boardworker Application

People are always needed to work on Election Day for processing voters who come to the polling place to vote.

By law, Boardworkers must be registered to vote and either be Democrat or Republican. An unaffiliated voter may declare their party and then be eligible to work as a Boardworker.

Training is mandatory and a Boardworker must be recertified every two years. Boardworkers are paid for each Election Day.

There are two ways to complete a Boardworder Application: