Consumer Affairs

New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs is responsible for investigating and answering consumer questions and concern. They cover numerous topics from the Lemon Law, to information about the State's medical doctors, to legal operations of Bingo and Raffle licenses, and many others. 

Consumer Service Center Hotline: 973-504-6200

Email Inquires:
Residents can file a consumer complaint with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General online or by filling out a printable form and mailing it in. For more information on how to file a complaint please visit NJ Division of Consumer Affairs or call 973-504-6200.

Please visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission website for important product recall and safety information.