Mission: To provide overall administrative support to Burlington County Department of Corrections, which enforce judicial sanctions for inmates in a safe, humane environment. The Department also provides protection for the public with incarceration and rehabilitation programs that address societal and offender needs.
- Protection for the public through incarceration of the offender.
- Protection for the public through rehabilitation of the offender to prevent future crime.
- A safe and humane living environment for the incarcerated inmate.
- A safe and appropriate working environment for staff.
- A range of correctional programs necessary to meet the needs of both society and the individual while implementing court-ordered sanctions in an environment consistent with public safety.
AS OF 5/01/2021 ONLY ONE PACKAGE PER INMATE PER MONTH MAY BE MAILED IN. ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER.
FROM AMAZON PRIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
2020 Burlington DOC Major Discipline (PDF)
2021 Burlington DOC Major Discipline (PDF)
2022 Burlington DOC Major Discipline (PDF)
2021 Annual IA Summary (PDF)
2022 Annual IA Summary (PDF)