- Adopt an Animal
- Burlington County Inspection Results
- Complaint form, Burlington County Health Department
- Directory of Services
- Health Fair / Presentation Request
- Mosquito Complaint form
- Rabies Clinic Dates
- Register Ready / NJ Special Needs Registry Form
- Retail Food forms
- Safe Syringe Disposal Guide
- Well Application
Looking For a Designated, Safe Location to Dispose of Prescriptions?
Find a current list of safe medication disposal locations in the Burlington County area here(PDF).
Looking for Lead Prevention Resources?
Crisis Helpline - Sexual Assault Services - Information and Referral
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days
a year (856) 600-4800.
All calls will be routed directly to and handled by Confidential Sexual Violence Advocate 24/7/365.
Contact is a community based non-profit organization meeting the needs of individuals by offering confidential Crisis Helpline and Sexual Assault Services. We train, raise awareness, counsel, and connect individuals to resources.