Burlington County Clerk’s Office
- Physician's License Registration
- Firemen's Exempt Certificates
Burlington County Health Department
The Burlington County Health Department conducts unannounced inspections of all retail food establishments in the county. These establishments include, but are not limited to, restaurants, bakeries, delis, supermarkets, catering facilities, institutions, mobile units and temporary events. These inspections are conducted by trained Public Health Professionals with college degrees who are also licensed NJ Registered Environmental Health Specialists.
State of NJ Business Portal
Business or members of the business’ staff may be required to hold professional or occupational licenses.
- Frequently Requested Licenses & Registrations
- Occupational Licensing & Certificate
- Environmental Licenses and Permits
- Construction Permits and Safety Information
NJ State Division of Consumer Affairs
The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs offers an expanded menu of on-line self-service options
- Renew a License
- Apply for a License:
- Verify a License
- Check Status of Application
- Verify and Update CHHHA Employment
US Small Business Administration
To run your business legally, there are certain federal and state licenses and permits you will need to obtain. These resources will help you understand the requirements for your small business.
- Federal Licenses & Permits
- State Licenses & Permits
- Find Business Licenses & Permits